Thursday, March 3, 2016

Odd issue in stock e-mail app

New Tmo S7 Edge.

Set up stock email app to access my Office 365 mailbox for work.

My team (all 5 of us) largely communicates via an Exchange distribution list. We send email to the distribution list, and we respond to the distribution list. Everyone knows what is going on.

To respond to an e-mail, hit Reply-All, type e-mail, hit send.

On my Note 4 *this worked fine*. It also worked on the Note 3, Note 2, S3, S2, Vibrant and G-1.

On my S7E, when I open up an e-mail that was sent to the distribution list, "Reply-all" is greyed out. So all I can do is "Reply" or "Forward". If I hit Reply, it autopopulates only the sender, so either way I have to manually put in the address of the distribution list to reply to it. This is a fairly big PITA. I can't find any settings anywhere that would seem to apply.

OTHER THAN USE A DIFFERENT APP--I'd love to, by company policy, I won't--anyone seen anything similar on this or any other phones, or have any ideas? Or am I stuck?

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QWKZMG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment