Sunday, March 27, 2016

[ROM][m7_Int] UNOFFICIAL cm13.0

These are cm13.0 builds for the international HTC One m7, build from CyanogenMod's sources with a few modifications and here and there a cherry-pick from unmerged commits.

Disclaimer: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BREAK YOUR DEVICE OR DROP YOUR COFFEE !

Bugs (known):
- Facebook & Messenger will fc.
Solution: Install them (if dirty upgraded not :p), open them and let them fc once. Now use a root explorer and go to /data/data/com.facebook..../lib-xzs and delete the file libsslx.so After that they will work just fine. But remember: You have to re-do this on each app-update Facebook pushes out/you apply.

- camera will take one picture. Then freezes/fc's/or whatever (depends on which camera app you use. I can only speak for the Google Camera)
- for videos I don't know exactly but the Google Camera fc's as soon as I switch to video mode. I think to remember that I tested with SnapCam from Playstore once and there it started to record, but don't know if it saved it at the end. But I didn't bother longer cause I don't make videos with my phone :p
Bad News on this one: It seems our m7's camera has brought the dev a big headache and he gave up on it as he spent too much time on it yet. So it doesn't look like the camera will get fixed in the near future :/

Download: Android File Host Folder


source:
CyanogenMod Gerrit / GitHub
My Kernel Fork


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LRtcEI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment