Monday, March 28, 2016

PLease kindly help my tablet XTOUCH PF83 refuse to boot beyond its start logo

what happen was that my phone refuse to browse with any of my browsers except WhatsApp alone, so a friend advice me to do the hard rese on it which i did..after i press the reset button, I realise the phone just stuck on one chinese language like that up to an hour so I decide to power it off myself. Since then it has stuck in it welcome logo Nd nothing more..please help me...one more thing, I raced to "xtouchdevice.com" the device manufacturer website to download the firmware but unfortunately, the file I downloaded refused to be extracted on my laptop saying "error 0x80004005: unspecified error"... Please kindly come to my aid please...The TABLET NAME IS " XTOUCH PF83". I'll be expecting your reply asap...please


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Rnodfn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment