Monday, March 28, 2016

Samsung SM-G355HN bricked after flashing

I had the fabric format Android (4.2.2) and my friend helped me to upgrade to Cyanogenmod by using TWRP. It didn't work so we kept it in the lastest official 4.2.2 from Samsung. After a pair of days of working perfectly, I woke up and my phone was in the "Samsung" loading screen. I kept it for a couple of minutes and nothing happened, so I pulled out the battery and put it in again, same thing happened. Tried again, then it started normally and worked fine for a few seconds, until it froze, so I repeated the battery thing. Samsung loading screen a pair of times, then it loaded again, froze... And it kept doing that
Then I tried to format it with TWRP, but the OS was deleted too (guess I selected the wrong choice?) and it's not loading anymore.
Today I've been trying to re install the firmware via Odin with a friend, but it keeps failing at the system.img file and the error is not very descriptive...

Also, sorry for the repost, nobody replied in the last one, so I just copied the message. I hope you can help me, please :/


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Sgrppx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment