Monday, March 28, 2016

"MultiBluetooth" connection issue

Hello,Forum Friends!
I have a specific problem concerning a multi bluetooth connection. I use a Xiaomi Mi Note Pro phone connected by bluetooth to headphones to listen to audiobooks while jogging. A few weeks ago I purchased a Huawei Watch which is obviously paired by bluetooth with my Xiaomi phone. I have decided to take the Watch for the jogging- my job requires picking up the phone ( except the weekend) even while running,so I thought it would be perfect to pick up a phone call on the watch,speak to the Watch's microphone but listen to the caller's voice ON THE HEADPHONES. It is not happening like that though- when I pick up the call on the watch,the voice is running through the watch's speaker only and I cannot hear it on the headphones. I must add that the headphones do not have a microphone. Is there a way to make all work like I described? Or should I just buy headphones with microphone?
Thanks! Kris


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RnpC5E
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment