Monday, March 28, 2016

Weird speaker/sound problem

Hi.

First - sorry for my poor english.

Today my buddy was calling to me, but I dint hear when he speak. Strange, because I can listing to music, every sound from phone are ok, but I cant hear incoming voices. Its weird, because when I put to "louder speak" (i dont know how to name it...) incoming voices are working. Another thing, when I calling I cant hear calling signal. So, I was thinking that my rom (ressurection remix based on 5.11) was corrupted or something. I installed RR based on Android M, but... same problem. I can hear music, sound from phone are ok, I can hear incoming talks in "louder speak" mode, but I CANT hear when someone speak in "normal" call.

Is telephone broken?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Rno9Mu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment