Sunday, March 27, 2016

Stuck on the theme I used before marshmallow update :(

Hey guys.
Hope ur all doing well.
Hope I could find an answear to this problem .. see, I was on (Material Dark) theme whe I was still on lollipop, and after the update I just can't seem to change the theme !
Whenever I try to change it, phone just freezes on 0%(applying theme) then just jumps to 100% (It used to go up gradually) then it gives me the error ( Unfortunately, themes has stopped).
Only the Icons and the wallpaper are changed, but when I go to themes store it show me the DARK MATERIAL is still applyed :(
I have seen anyone encountering this problem, and I just don't want to do a Factory reset just yet.
Thanks everyone in advance :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LRtmvJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment