Monday, March 28, 2016

i downloaded a cyanogenmod 12.1 on my htc incredible s but i can't flash it

hey guys thanks for all your helps :laugh::laugh: i flashed teamwin custom recovery by command prompt on my device and flashed a stock rom on it i recently downloaded cyanogenmod 7.2 and flashed it on my device but the problem is the android version is too low then i decided to download a cyanogenmod 12.1 based on lollipop android version and flash it on my device then i extracted the zip file flashed its boot.img on my device and when i entered custom recovery mode to flash the zip file it just fails i tried several times but still the same i'm kinda disappointed please someone tell me how can i at least update my android version to at least 4.4.4 kitkat or 5 or 5.1 lollipop i really want to try new features and new android games that only support android version 4.2 and higher thanks in advance :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MMsQdt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment