Monday, March 28, 2016

HTC M9- Can't Boot After Trying To Go Back To Stock

Hi everyone,
First of all thank you for taking the time to read my problem, and maybe trying to help.
I will try to describe with as many data and images what I have done, that led me to my problem, I hope it's not the end of my M9.

My original goal was to revert my M9 back to stock.
The M9 state before trying to achieve this was:
  • Root
  • S-OFF
  • TWRP Recovery installed
  • Unlocked Bootloader
  • cid 11111111
  • Custom Rom- Viperone M9 version 4.3.0

To revert to stock, I first tried RUU.EXE method.
This procedure always resulted in ERROR 155. After searching the forums, I understood that this sometimes happens because of the unlocked bootloader.
So using the Fastboot I relocked the bootloader. Unfortunately, that didn't help.

After that, I tried flashing RUU.ZIP via Fastboot.
I did several Fastboot commands after searching all forums. Everytime Fastboot command resulted in another error.
Unfortunately, during this process I did S-ON, and I this that because of that, I am currently stuck.

At the moment, the device doesn't manage to execute any command I try.
Also, it doesn't boot into the firmware, so I can't S-OFF again.
I'm afraid already (hope it's not too late) to continue other actions without assistance.
At the end of OP, you will find screenshots of
  • The current Bootloader Screen
  • The current Download screen
  • Result info of Fastboot command: "fastboot getvar all"
  • A link to the RUU.EXE I tried using
  • A link to the RUU.ZIP I tried using

To keep thing clear, any other image of actions will be uploaded to OP.
I would very very much appreciate help and advice.
I hope it's not too late, even if this whole thing doesn't succeed, I look forward learning more to prevent this from happening in the future.

Thank you.

Bootloader Screen:


Download Screen:


Fastboot getvar all:


RUU.EXE: http://ift.tt/1SqgAn9

RUU.ZIP: http://ift.tt/1SqgAnb


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22GVBET
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment