Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Phone taking too long to charge after the marshmallow update

Hi,

So, after the ota, my phone is taking way too long to charge. It takes nearly 8-10 hours to charge completely. Attached is the screenshot, where it says more than a day to charge. I have no idea what is wrong with it.

And funny thing is, it takes about 8 hours to lose full charge when phone is not in use. So, I have a phone that works only when connected, because it discharges instead of charging.

I had to throw away my old YU phone because of same issue. And now this one is doing it too. I have no idea why it is happening.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_2016-03-29-15-32-53-944.jpg Views: N/A Size: 114.4 KB ID: 3700324  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qdsurn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment