Monday, March 28, 2016

Sim Card isn't working after cm11 installation and on all AOSP ROM's on ASV 4

Hi, I have a Galaxy S3 and been flashing custom ROM's for years and always works fine.
But I tried to install CM11 on my friend's S3 which is I9300 exactly like mine, even black.
What I did is I upgraded to 4.3 bootloader because he was on 4.1.2 and rooted.
Then I installed TWRP and CM11 and after its boot, sim card isn't working.
I restored EFS backup but still not working
I tried to reflash stock 4.3 and do it all over but didn't solve it. (Sim worked fine on 4.3)
I tried to flash a repair 4.3 and again same exact problem.
I tried to flash a 4.4.2 TouchWiz ROM and it worked.
Tried to flash CM13 but didn't work too.
I did a comparison and found his ASV Level is 4 and mine 2......


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SqgrQP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment