Wednesday, April 6, 2016

HTC One M8S can't boot into Recovery.

Hello,2 days ago I attempted to root my HTC One M8S.I'm here so therefore I failed :).I've unlocked the bootloader I can get into with ease.The problem comes when I try to go into recovery(TWRP,CWM,whatever).I flashed the recovery(TWRP and CWM tried both) but it seems I can't boot into recovery at all.I go into the bootloader and I select recovery my phone just attempts to reboot and it goes in a kinda standby state with the an orange led blinking and black screen(when it's connected to the PC/charger a blinking battery image with a lightning appears blinking).That's my recovery.I have no errors when flashing the recovery or any kind of errors.

If you could help me I would be grateful.Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PUJlEa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment