Sunday, April 17, 2016

QPST Help

First off, thanks for tolerating this somewhat noobish post, but I've searched through almost the whole internet trying to find answers.

Alright, so here's the dealio.
Sprint Galaxy Note 3. UICC unlocked via idoneapp, then used on domestic T-Mobile through GCF settings. I want to enable more bands as described in the following links: here and here.

I get as far as Step 9 in the second link. Then, I go to select a port, and it's not there. OK, so I uncheck the "diagnostic port only" check box, and select COM12 which is what my phone is on. No big deal, right? So I go to read/backup my NV and I start it; it only gets to 12% and says "Could not Communicate in Diagnostic Mode"

That's it. I've tried different USB ports, different USB cables, other USB modes on the phone, I even have a custom kernel. I really hope it's something obvious that I'm doing wrong instead of something that's a niche error.

Thanks, guys.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1U0Sger
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment