Tuesday, April 19, 2016

How do I get rid of the battery showing on the Lockscreen ?

One of my biggest pet peeves and first world problems, is the battery icon or % or anything battery related whatsoever showing itself on my phone. I do not want to see the battery life displayed anywhere ever on my phone, it's too stressful and pisses me off seeing it. I know when my battery low, and will check it in the Settings menu myself like once a day, or see it when charging.

How do I get rid of the battery icon and % from showing in the lockscreen status bar ? I use the Xposed Wanam app to hide the battery icon on the home screen status bar. But for some reason I still see it on the lockscreen.

I have the T-Mobile Note 5, running an International Marshmallow ROM. I am using the latest official T-Mobile firmware, bootlloader, and modem. But previous Lollipop ROM's I was always able to hide any battery stuff on the lockscreen.

Any suggestions ?

Lockscreen showing the damn ugly and stressing me battery icon WHICH I NEVER WANT TO SEE EVER ON MY PHONE


Homescreen, without the battery icon, which is perfect.
[COLOR="Silver"]


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QlHvfW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment