Monday, April 18, 2016

Rear Camera Defect?

Hello. I've had my AT&T S7 Edge black onyx for almost 30 days. It's been protected in a spigen case and screen protector since day one.
This morning I noticed the strangest, most annoying issue. When I turned on the rear facing camera, I noticed a black speck on the lower right corner of the screen. At first I thought it was dirt on my screen but that wasn't it. Then I thought there was dirt on the camera, but that wasn't it either. I'm surprised since there is no physical damage to the phone. It looks immaculate so I don't know how this happened. My old S5 took constant beatings but never had issues with the camera.

I've attached two pics. The one pic is cropped and zoomed-in.

I'm going to had to AT&T store and hope I get a replacement. Anyone had a similar issue?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20160418_211020.jpg Views: N/A Size: 285.2 KB ID: 3723425   Click image for larger version Name: 20160418_211135.jpg Views: N/A Size: 110.2 KB ID: 3723426  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/23UBFvF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment