Monday, April 18, 2016

CM13 USB OTG TiBU Question

I recently purchased a 64GB USB/OTG combo flash drive, but having trouble using it as my backup drive for Titanium Backup.

Currently on Nexus 6 CM13 nightly 20160412. The phone actually mounts the USB without the help of Stickmount, and is visible to both the Android system AND ES File Explorer, but it just can't be seen by Titanium Backup. Anyone have a solution? I've tried with and without Stickmount, but Stickmount actually doesn't seem to make any difference in anything.

And actually, now that I try, it won't mount on TWRP either. It's formatted NTFS. Unfortunately my computer is on Windows 10 and will only format in NTFS or exFAT and my phone/ES File Explorer wouldn't even recognize the OTG Flash drive when it was formatted in exFAT.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YDXzQa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment