Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Anyway to install Verizon Visual Voicemail other than the play store version?

Rooted and flashed over to the Cyanogenmod (unofficial) release over in the Dev forum here, but I can't find an apk that will install correctly and the play store says my phone is not compatible. The Marshmallow Visual Voicemail seems to be the only thing I've found in this release that isn't working for me, too.

I'm wondering if anyone can provide an APK from their phone or something? Might just be out of luck until the dev in charge of the Note 4 Cyanogen is back or Verizon releases 6.0.1 for the Note 4. All the APKs (and a flashable zip or two) have been kinda old. Most of them would install but force close if you tried to open them.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Ti1ArW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment