Sunday, April 17, 2016

After trying root to my phone, im get stuck in fastoot KINGROOT

FIRST OF ALL, SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

I need some help, the last year i brick a moto g trying some roms, so i dont want to brick my new phone :)

i have a moto x2, and trying to get rooted for use adaway and xposed, i remember the APP KINGROOT just work with my sony e4, so i download the apk and give pemitions for get installed, my cellphone just restart and i get stuck in fastboot.

i get the message error "hab check failed to boot"
"failed to validate bootimage"
FASTBOOT REASON: fall-through from normal boot mode

**ps: i dont have unlocked the bootloader maybe a mistake

what can i do?
im trying to use thisguide, i think is useful.
greetings from chile


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/20OFfp6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment