Monday, April 18, 2016

Having a difficult time rooting NXT-L29

Hello! So I've tried many different methods to root my Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29. I've even attempted using Rayglobe's Italian Knife tool and i only got as far as installing and accessing TWRP at which i got lost because it wanted a password for something. I'm tech savvy, but not familliar with android as much as I am with Windows so i gave up on that only to wipe my phone by accident. I'd like to try again if I could get some help... Could someone list some steps for me? I got lost because Rayglobe had some very loose translations on the page for his tool. Things got complicated to the point where i was trying to figure out what I was doing on my own. If any information is required I'll post it here. I hope the kindness of strangers helps me through this. Haven't had that hard of a time since Kingo Root worked for all my other devices.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Sr3iu8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment