Monday, April 18, 2016

Carrier unlock asap please help

I recently spent money that I REALLY didn't have on a Sprint Flex 2 because a friend of mine's friend claimed to be in a bind and needed urgent help and I knew my boyfriend had been wanting this phone and honestly, I'd been wanting his! However, after getting home with it I'd noticed it had a Google Account lock so I paid someone to bypass it, which was easy and worked like a charm... Then, I realized that it was Sprint and my bf has an att sim! I I contacted that same guy and for some reason his program just decided it wouldnt work with my computer anymore so wasted more money, I then found another guy and he said to go to swappa.com and make sure it wasnt blacklisted which it was obvious its not beacuse if my bf would habe sprint itd be working perfectly. I paid this new guy to get a new IMEI code for it and he hasnt answered me back and honestly i dont see how he can claim it to b blacklisted, but anyway i need a carrier unlock done like YESTERDAY!!! PLEASE HELP!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SozhYJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment