Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Can't Install Viper4Android or Better Battery Stats into Z00AD After ROM Update

Info:
ZE551ML unlocked - WW 2.20.40.150? to WW 2.20.40.174
root - SuperSu Pro 2.67
busybox - v1.24.1 -Stericson
SELinux - set to permissive

As I usually do when there's an update, I edited the full ROM zip for 174 and then flashed with TWRP using @AL_IRAQI's guide here.
Flashed SuperSu afterwards, installed the same busybox I was using before and set my SELinux to permissive.

When I try to install Better Battery Stats as a system app, I get this error, "Failed, try recovery ZIP."

When I try to install the V4A driver, I get this error:



These errors lead me to believe that the system partition is set to read-only.
Am I correct in my guess, and if so, how do I set it back to r/w?
Otherwise, how would I go about fixing this?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QlHvMZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment