Sunday, April 17, 2016

Need Help Desperately

Hi. I have a Kindle fire HD 6 thats currently rooted on the developer preview 5.0.1.. Ive been try to remove the preview ever since i got it but I can't for three reasons.
1. No recovery mode
Whether I hold power and volume up or adb reboot recovery it just reboots normally and doesn't even try to boot recovery.
Ive had TWRP previously installed and neither that nor stock recovery appear
2. OTA not checking
When I press Check for update its says up to date
3. Cant Factory Reset
Ive tried factory reset through Amazon and the Device itself which both just reboot my device back to the home screen.

If someone could please help me at least get a recovery installed so i can fix this that would be great. I really want to remove fire os completely and have more android experience :good: :fingers-crossed:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WaPkvL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment