Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Where is the android driver folder located?

Ok.I literally don't even know how I can possibly make this as simple as possible for you to understand.But I will try.If you don't even have a clue what I want after this,you have some serious problems.Ok I explain the help I need as simple as I can possibly explain it.......
I have a modded android4.4.2 rom which is rooted.It was rooted with kingroot.I bought a OTG cable for it.All of my devices such as a USB keyboard and mouse are working just fine.But my USB xbox 360 controller doesn't seem to work.I know that the file that can make it work can be found at /system/usr/keylayout.I extracted the keylayout file from Another device I own.this file is for USB xbox 360 controller.I would like to know if I need more files for this controller to work or do I need to look in another path for the file,for this controller to work.Right now I only have 1 keylayout file for android xbox controllers but when I add it to the keylayout folder and I restart my device,the controller doesn't respond.Will joystick center work to configure the settings.Can anyone please help me.If you have no idea what I just explained to you please visit your doctor . seriously.I don't know what I can do to make it easier for you to understand.Half the people who read this are like:WTF is this guy saying What does he want.The other half of the people have serious mental problems.All I am asking is if I need more files (drivers) for my android tablet for my xbox 360 controller to work so I can use it.Doesnt get more simple then that.If your not gonna respond you have to go to a doctor.Because what is the point of me posting threads here if nobody's gonna help me.I could just use gsm-hosting instead because their support is better then this site.This site never helped me once.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SjyC8V
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment