Sunday, April 17, 2016

[Urgent!] First time rooting, not sure about what software to start off with.

Hey, I'm new to this rooting stuff with Androids (I'm familiar with jailbreaking on iPhones though, so I am aware of the risks) and I'm not exactly sure which software would best fit me. I would like something that could change some of the things that I can't change without rooting with Android 6.0.1 like the lockscreen settings (like being able to access the apps I want WITHOUT having to unlock the phone). I've heard of some rooting systems like Xposed and SuperSU, what's the difference between those two? And to note, I have a Galaxy S6 Edge Sprint variant (SM-G925P), running the latest build of Android 6.0.1. I also have Odin3 10.7 downloaded with the latest Xposed APK downloaded and installed on my phone but not rooted


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1p9WlQD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment