Monday, April 18, 2016

Need help, may have bricked my phone flashing BL and CP

I am on the T-Mobile version, and wanted to try a MM ROM. before I could flash the ROM, I needed to update the Bootloader and Modem first, before getting the ROM going.

I think I screwed up

Ok, I flashed the Bootloader zip no problem through Odin, pressing the BL button in Odin and then Start, and everything flashed fine, and rebooted back to my ROM no problem. Then I went to flash the CP modem zip through Odin, I pressed the AL button and then Start, but now it seems to be stuck on the start up screen, just showing me that Samsung Galaxy Note 5 startup screen, and not doing anything else, hmmm ?

Dang, phone is totally ****ed Not sure what I did wrong ? I flashed the Bootloader in Odin, pressing the BL button, and then Start, which worked totally fine, rebooted phone back up no issue. Then I went to flash the CP / modem, but I accidentally pressed the AL button and then Start, rebooted, and the phone just sits at that start up screen forever. I went back to the green screen pressing the Vol Down + Home + Power key, and tried flashing the zip again pressing the CL button and then Start, I reboot, but still hangs on the load screen forever.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Sr6yps
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment