Wednesday, April 6, 2016

How to install Beta Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware (Dual SIM) ON B150

first of all i am a new one to flashing.. :)
Im living in Asia so we dont get updates fast..
and currently b150 has got some issues i think... my mobile is not connecting to any wify..it just not connecting, and battery life is not good..
so i hope to update my firmware...and i dont see many people talking about b150.. so thats why i started this post..

I have done the basic by my self
unlocked bootloader & rooted my device.
my latest Build number is ALE-L21C363B150
and i have done some research what i understand is if i want go for Marshmallow i need to get b170 and b188 update..

so my question is..
1.) should i Unroot my mobile?
2.) should i download B170 and update by copying to dload?
3.) is B150 support for B170?
4.) if B150 support what should i do? should i just copy B170 update in to dload folder and update from mobile settings? or is there any specific method???
5.)if not, what should i do for go to b170?
6.) I have noticed some people are talking about "balong fix" can any one please explain about this balong issue ?
what will effects of this balong thing?

at huawei site...
they are just telling to upgrade to B170 and 188, but they are not mentioned which version support B170...

http://ift.tt/1RERaUf

HOPE SOME ONE WILL HELP ME TO UPGRADE SAFELY..... THANKS...!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YftuGr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment