Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Gpad F 8.0 request for forum section

I'm hoping this gets found by other Gpad F 8.0 owners.

I sent the following request to a moderator here:

Quote:

Hello... I'm hoping you're someone I can submit this request to.

I have an LG Gpad F 8.0, and like a lot of Glad F 8.0 owners, we are finidng that some of the things in the 8.3 forum do not work for us. If you Google search "XDA LG Gpad F 8.0" you will find a number of threads. Some of them have become "catch-all" threads where a variety of questions are asked and we have to hunt through many pages before we find replies. Some questions even get lost in the middle of a larger discussion.

It makes sense that at this point we have our own section to better organize this information, and that is what I'm requesting.

I have been using XDA now since 2007 and its strongest advantage has been thoroughly organized information. I hope we can extend that to the Gpad F 8.0 owners since at this point there are a lot of us.

Thanks,

S
So... I'm hoping we can get out of the 8.3 community's hair and get our own spot. I personally need information about my device and after reading a handful of big threads with random discussions, I'm still confused as to a couple of things. I was going to ask in one of those threads but it occurred to me I didn't know which thread to use since most of them are mixed questions.

So rather than post the same question in multiple threads I realized we really do need our own section. There is a fair amount of information now about our device and it would be better organized in a section with separate threads. Would make web searches easier, too.

I encourage you all who agree with this to contact a moderator to try to get our Gpad F 8.0 its own dedicated section. Thanks :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RERe6h
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment