Sunday, April 17, 2016

Dualshock 3 support removed from Marshmallow update?

I've been using my PS3 controller wirelessly with my Xperia Z2 for a few years now, along with my mhl 3.0 adapter, it's been brilliant at playing on my HDTV.
I've just upgraded to the official Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware and noticed that it only seems to have options for Dualshock 4 connectivity.
If I plug the Dualshock 3 in via usb otg, it works, but when I try connecting via bluetooth, it asks me to input a pin number, which I don't have, and shouldn't need.

Does anyone have any info regarding this?
Or even better, does anyone know a way Dualshock 3 support can be pulled from the Lollipop firmware and integrated into the Marshmallow update, if Sony are going to be so annoying as to remove it all together? :confused:

PS: I've also tried the Sixaxis Controller app on the play store and it doesn't seem to function at all.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Nwh07F
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment