Sunday, April 17, 2016

Carrier Name incorrectly shown in drawer

This is annoying me more than causing any real issues. UK user here.

On my new 5X, I had an EE sim for a few days, shows EE as carrier name for Network Operator and SIM Operator...I use Network Signal Info Pro go show me that info.

It showed as EE in the drawer under the mobile network too...all good.

Just switched to Virgin SIM, and whilst the Network Operator is now Virgin, the SIM Operator is still EE. It shows as EE still in the drawer.

Mobile data still works, it is clearly connected go Virgin in APN and I received the settings when first put in the Virgin SIM.

How can I fix this? It should say Virgin in the drawer, but it persistently says EE. Toggling aero mode doesn't fix. Neither does refreshing / cycling radio in LTE Discovery app. Restart doesn't fix.

Any ideas? I'm not rooted.

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VvdP7Q
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment