Thursday, March 3, 2016

Anyone switching to an S7/S7 Edge?

Still no zerolemon extended battery means I am not really "invested" into this phone and the fact that I cannot use the fingerprint scanner (I have tmobile) if I have a case on the phone is still frustrating.

I am ultimately going to switch to the note 6 when it arrives but I am pondering switching to the S7 edge for the time being. I had a note 4 edge and liked it, however, going from the note 2, note 3, note 4, V10 I am worried about the size of the S7 edge.

The always on screen of the S7 and the relative uselessness (customization and such) of the V10's 2nd screen means the only thing I am really going to miss is the dual front camera. Other things about my V10 have just been pissing me off lately, like requiring a restart for the phone to begin fast charging.

Not a rant session, just surprised I am considering a change to an S series and wondering if anyone else had made such a change and how you feel.

Derek


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VU6yvv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment