Tuesday, March 8, 2016

4.4.2 nk1 back to jelly bean? or 4.4.4 somehow

maybe i've missed it tried searching high and low. I have a verizon s4 4.2.2. Build KOT49h.I545VRUF NK1. T mobile needs 4.4.4 and verzion never made 4.4.4 or it was quickly pulled i havent fount it i get everything except lte it shows up on the phone but when i connect to google i get a DNS error T-mobile told me they are up to 4.4.4. upgrading to lolipop will **** up everything. I know I have seen a caynogen mod that is 4.4.4 for verzion so all i need is root. has NK1 been hacked. towelroot wont work, Super su is just blocked from knox

My only idea and SO i heard is to use ADB and connect and delete knox one at a time all files. then downgrade, I tried ADB but my phone wouldnt connect dont know if I did something wrong but this "world phone" give me lte bars with t-mobile but i cant get lte without root or 4.4.4. phone and text is ok havent tried mms but because its tied to data I doubt it would work any advice or help for this old device? :good::eek::confused::crying:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1R4yted
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment