Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Infinite crash loops with Cyanogenmod 12/13 + OpenGApps

Hello,

First, I want to say that I hope this is in the right subforum. Otherwise, please, move this thread.

So I have a big issue with using Cyanogenmod 12 and 13 on two totally different devices; the international version of Samsung's Galaxy S4, and the OnePlus One. Installing either version of Cyanogenmod works perfect, but as soon as OpenGApps is flashed (Tried nano, pico...) and Android is loaded up, it gets stuck in an infinite stream of crash messages, telling me that "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped."

I have found a fix. BUT this only works on CM13. If you click-spam your way through the first time launcher, then navigate to Settings and find System Restore and perform said operation, then the crashes with magically go away and the phone will run without any problems at all. This is good enough for my OnePlus One.

However: There is no stable build of CM13 for the Galaxy S4 international, in the latest Nightly-build I tried for it, call audio was not working at all.

Does anyone know why this is happening, and how do I go about fixing this, other than the solution I found above?

Help is much appreciated!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SO1zf8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment