Sunday, April 17, 2016

[Help!!] How to Unbrick Metro PCs LG K7 LGMS330!!

Alright so I recently got the lg k7 from metro pcs and decided to root it. I rooted it using kingroot and then used supersu me so that I could install supersu instead of the one used for kingroot. It worked and then asked me to reboot my phone but when it started up again, it just stayed frozen on the metro pcs logo! I removed the battery and went into recovery mode, (by clicking the down volume+power button) but when it starts up again, it still stays stuck on the metro logo. Im assuming it is stuck on a bootloop? I also believe it is soft brick because i can still access the download mode, although it did take a while as i had to find the dang drivers b/c my computer would not recognize it.
I tried using the LG Mobile Support Tool to try to unbrick it, but it says that it already has the latest firmware installed! I cant do an update recovery either!

Sadly the 7 day exchange and return has ended and I cannot replace it, so is there any other way that anyone knows to unbrick the phone?
Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SobMSG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment