Tuesday, March 8, 2016

VS990 (Verizon V10) OFFICIAL 11B Full KDZ Download

Hello Verizon V10 Community,

I was able to locate the full KDZ file for the Verizon V10 software version 11B, the latest available for the VS990. I personally have the V10 and it's already on 11B but I have a friend who just received his V10 in the mail today and it had 10B on it so I plugged his into my computer and the Verizon Upgrade Assistant downloaded the 11B KDZ. I have saved it, uploaded it and am making it available anyone who may need it. You can download it from Android File Host HERE. (Link will be added once the upload to AFH is done.)

MD5 of KDZ file (NOT the rar file): 7f971f72b81945ad1f06df56300b6bae

I've not yet tried flashing this KDZ but I'm going to assume we can use the LGFlashTool to flash this as the cool new LGUP program that has appeared recently in the G4 forums does not work with the V10. I tried it and the program won't even open when my V10 is attached to my computer. I'm guessing it needs a DLL file installed to work. If anyone knows where I can find one, please let me know. :D

I assure you this is not a fake. This is a genuine KDZ file downloaded directly from Verizon Upgrade Assistant. If anyone here decides to flash it, please let me know what program you used and the outcome of the process.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XbFatj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment