Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Unable to boot to recovery; Storage 'Unavailable' SD storage unavailable.

Hello, thank you for reading my thread I am thrilled to hear some great solutions :)!

Let me go ahead and share some back story to how I got where I am at.
1. I rooted, unlocked bootloader and installed twrpv20.img
2. My phone has been on the stock rom rooted with an unlocked bootloader since August 2015.
3. Reading around I found that there is CM 13 and I loved the CM builds on my HTC One m7. I decided I would download it and flash the rom through TWRP.
THIS IS WHERE I SCREWED UP(I think)
4. I cleared my cache, davik and data. Proceeded to install CM13 hima nightly 2/29/16 rom. The install failed.
5. Whatever reasoning I was thinking, I decided that maybe why this did not install is because of the age of twrpv20, I would flash twrpv20 recovery to the current CM nightly recovery that was with the CM13 rom.
6. I proceeded to attempting to flash the CM13 Rom from my SD Card... but wait... my SD card was not there anymore, I could not find the file system. I then proceed to plug my sd card into my computer and it was there...
7. I booted into my regular stock 5.1 android HTC one rom and proceeded my day.
8. Through my day I found out that my phone storage was 'unavailble' and my sd card storage was unavailable.
9. So my storage(s) became corrupted somehow.
10. I decided that it would be best if I attempted to revert through adb fastboot to TWRP and either reinstalling stock or attempt CM13 again on a more updated twrp3.0.0.2-hima.img
11. I successfully flashed it on my computer, yet on the phone it was unable to boot into recovery mode.
♦This is where I am at now.
♦I have a 'google play services not running' error
♦my storage is 'corrupted' (in PC it is displayed as 'generic hierarchy' and I cannot view it.
♦In the phones photos/file explorer/setting-storage it shows as null/empty/unavailable

My questions are:
• How do I recover my recovery mode?
• How do I flash to CM13 successfully after installing ______ recovery?

Note: Ideas I have thought of from reading other topics as well as some random youtube videos is factory reset on the phone(complete wipe).
Another idea was to format the internal storage of the phone from my PC(sounds like a terrible idea).
The best idea, I do not know how to do, is somehow format my internal storage from my phone in download mode from ADB.

Best regards, Insan3


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Sjn892
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment