Sunday, March 27, 2016

Shifty root aftermath (apology)

So its clear to anyone who's read of my root attempt or simply heard through word of mouth or whatever the case is. I'm not the most liked user here I get that no this isn't a thread to get hate or admins /mods etc mad closing the thread this is simply an apology to anyone who feels as though I was a troll a lier etc..this is simply this is partly my experience from it what I've seen from the community afterwards and what exactly went wrong with root attempt.. Now first n for most there's been a lot of hate and bs about me saying I did this or that no straight up whatever it is or who said it its false I own up to what I say and or mistakes. Now I get it y'all got a laugh or got disappointed or are simply mad about the way i type stuff out that's fine. Look I've done a lot of learning rooting ROMs etc now what I did wrong was I tried forcing it like I did my Linux box a couple years back..he locked me out of it anyway I didn't know that with android it was a completely different thing to get root. I apologize for misleading anyone my goal was to help people but I failed I'll admit it the project went FUBAR an I completely tossed it out. Past couple months or how ever long its been since BL unlock came I've been looking into rooting devices and custom ROMs and kernels sadly i have literally to much hate around me because of a failure..my own fault I let my head get the best of me although I let everyone down here I just wanna say I'm sorry to everyone. I do not wish to be a hated member of this community Android and Linux have been something I've loved for years I'd like to bring ROMs kernels etc to the table.. But who's going to actually use it if people see how hated I am here or a failure etc. So again I apologize and I've learned from my mistakes now I ask of you the XDA community to accept my apology and move forward I'd like to become a real member here like computerfreak, baybutcher and skrilax_CZ etc just to name a few members. Not really shout outs or anything just saying I see the work the positive response from you all and I'd rather be known for good reasons as for hate comments yes I know I'm in for those it's fine. :/ but I'd like to move forward as a real contributor here and unless people can drop the hate I'm unsure if that'll happen but I hope it does to the members of XDA that I let down I'm sorry truly I am. (Also if you really want to hear what happened with root ask and I'll explain the whole story I didn't wanna type it out if no one cares...that is if anyone reads this anyway)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UuXjEU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment