Thursday, March 3, 2016

Screen not turning on

Hello, my Xperia Z5 Premium(E6853) has had some issues with it's screen recently. It started as a flickering of the brightness. I flashed a few different FTF files(The Austrian T-Mobile one and the generic Italian one) but the problem still persisted. The flickering was making the device near unusable out of annoyance. So I stopped using it and switched back to my Xperia z3 dual until I could find time to try and fix it. However now the display refuses to turn on at all. I reflashed the FTF file making sure to wipe everything but the screen still refused to turn on. What are my options in regards to fixing this situation.

I would prefer not to ship it all the way back to China if at all possible. I checked with Sony care CA and USA. Both are unable to help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1p35cEq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment