Monday, March 7, 2016

[Please help] My P7500 cannot connect to my PC

I got a old Samsung Tab 10.1 3G (GT-P7500) and I found it slow thus I want to flash to CM10. My original Android version is 4.0.4.

I plugged the tablet to PC and it detected it as GT-P7500 at first (o.... very great). However, it just recognized it as media and cannot go into storage. I have selected MTP and it was still not working. Then, it turned to unknown device.

Then I installed Kies as well as the Samsung driver to my PC. But I still cannot detect the tablet anymore. It just showing unknown device in the hardware manager. I went into odin downloading mode, and it did not show up connection to my PC in Odin, i.e. that is no COM was on in Odin in PC.

I had try:
reboot and reset the tablet
Double Wipe (wipe cache and reset to factory in recovery)
select MTP in setting
check the USB debugging
uncheck the USB debugging
plug in USB 2.0 port
plug in USB 3.0 port

It still not working.

At last, I found this thread:
http://ift.tt/21iwrqe
Maybe there is some problem on official 4.0.4 so it cannot recognize my tablet. But It is hard to find a desk sock nowadays AND I don't want to pay anymore.

So I wonder any other way that may fix my tablet. Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QDqAtY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment