Thursday, March 3, 2016

Need some help. No 4G connection.

Hi guys! I need some assistance with my M8. A couple of months ago, I traveled to Ontario for work. I had to get the Canada/Mexico plan added to my account for that trip. I put the phone into airplane mode during the trip there, and then when I got there, turned off airplane mode. I had no service there!

So I went into my phone settings and changed some of the network settings until I finally got it to work. But only had 3G. Did my thing for a week and then returned back to Utah. Changed my settings back and got 4G again.

A couple of weeks ago, I went to San Francisco for a vacation. Airplane mode during the flight. Landed in Cali and turned off airplane mode. No 4G service, only 3G. Didn't think much of it since I was on Vacation and didn't need the phone much. Vacation over, get back to Utah and still no 4G. I cannot get this phone to get an LTE connection no matter what I have done.

Things I've done:
Fiddled with the network settings. Nothing seems to work.
Factory Reset several times.
Changed my ROM from DigitalHigh's to Neo's Port.
Got a new SIM card.
Reflashed my firmware with the same version (Latest version) that was already on it.

So I'm out of ideas. What would cause me to lose 4G and not get it back?

What should I try to do next?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1oTporM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment