Saturday, March 26, 2016

Micro SD Card problem

Hello guys,
Recently I bought micro SD Card, SanDisk 64GB, and it's getting really annoying...problem is, while I listen music, or sometimes when I open Album (I transferred all my media on SD Card), music sometimes stops, and some songs cannot been played, there is no songs anymore, there is no pictures in album anymore and I get notification like "Still ejecting, don' remove SD card". Then I need to close the app and open it again, or even worse, I need to restart my phone. Is there anyone there who could know solution for this, is this SD Card problem or System UI problem? Btw, I'm on Android 6.0.

Hope you guys understood what is my problem and that you have some sort of solution.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UrPnnT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment