Monday, March 7, 2016

MI4C IMEI/Baseband unknown

Hi guys!
Yesterday my firmware update went terribly wrong and now I have a device that states that imei and baseband are unknown, so I my both sim-cards don't work.
I've tried several types of IMEI restoration, but none of them worked.
Unfortunately I don't have any backup for nvram. So, my guess is that there is a problem with EFS partition on the phone.
In QPST NV RF Manager I see my real IMEI from the box, so I guess it is still present, but my baseband doesn't work. Can you please suggest any help on recovering the baseband? Or if it is possible share with me modem backup or nvram backup without IMEI (I've seen on this forum that one guy with Samsung S3 had a kind of the same problem and he was given a working nvram backup without IMEI (IMEI was 0/00)) I can write my IMEI then, if baseband works again. Will appreciate any help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QDj0zJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment