Wednesday, March 2, 2016

LG G4 H815T - Optus Australia Firmware Downloads

I am new to this site but have used it in the past. I have rooted phones previously, Galaxy s & Note 2, and had no problems.

My current p[hone is an LG g4 h815T on MM6.0 provided by Optus in Australia. I am looking to root this device in the near future but have found it difficult to find a site that has versions of carrier roms. My experience with Samsung and the availability of stock carriers ROMs from Sammobile has possibly spoiled me.

I am looking to find a site to download the above firmware so that when I root my device I can, if necessary, return to the carrier provided version. I have seen a version on this site which I have downloaded, AU h815T 10H.kdz, which I believe is Lollipop 5.1. Can someone confirm this for me.

As for rooting the phone I am unsure if it is available for my device and would appreciate some advice as to whether it can be done yet or will I have to wait. Waiting is OK. Details of the software are as follows :

Android version : 6.0
Android Security Patch Level : 2016.01.01
Baseband version : MPSS.BO.2.5.c3-00101-M8992FAAAANAZM-1.31581.1
Kernel version : 3.10.84
Build number : MRA58K
Software Version : V20d-505-02

Thanks in advance to all who provide this advice. :D


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Rq2QG7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment