Thursday, March 3, 2016

I need help here please!!!!!!!!

Hi all, I have in my possession a Sony Xperia Z5 Premium (E6853) International version, recently trip and put it in a somewhat old PC running Windows XP, the phone was working perfectly until now, after having logged started to give problems , I explain in great detail:

When i connecting for the first time, the phone was powered off and would not turn on, then when connected to the PC, lit perfectly, but to my surprise, when connected to other computers, just start to charge, the phone did not recognize computers, i change the cable, nothing, restarting the phone, not even charge, nothing happend, when it goes out, and relit, the phone was connected perfectly fine, and loaded, this worked only once since then repeated the same process, and it did not work, now only charge when the battery reaches to 0%, and the phone does not turn off when I press the power off, only restarts, comes to the screen where advertised sony, and again restart,, the phone is running android 5.1.1 lollipop, and I tried to hard reset 2 times, download the full phone battery and give it charge, dont know what else to do, I need help if someone has happened something like this, greetings and thanks.

Sorry for my english...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RMkmXK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment