Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Htc one m8 is dead.

Hi guys i badly need your help. My phone died on me two days ago. I was just charging and it was 32% when i tried to download something from google playstore it hung up and i restarted it but it will only boot up to the HTC logo alone. Then i tried to boot it to bootloader, it did boot, and i wanted to boot into recovery mode. When i entered recovery mode. It shut down and the phone was so hot and some sound was whirling up inside. It was about 5 mins. After it cooled down the sound went off. But i cannot turn it on anymore. I did everything soft hard resets and also thr battery reset troubleshooting power volume up and down at the same time for two to three minutes.

Can anybody help me whats wrong? Led light wont turn on also when charger is plugged in.

Stock android marshmallow, asian variant htc one m8


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XZbdh8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment