Saturday, March 26, 2016

HELP! I am not sure how to root my MStar Android TV.

So I bought a television thinking it was a Samsung Smart TV, but it turned out to be an MStar Android TV. Long story short, I am stuck with this television. I feel like if I was able to root it I could do more with it; like access USB drive remotely and delete/move files via wireless, remove pre-installed apps, so on and forth.

But I don't have any idea what to do to root it. Which rooting method will work and I can't find help regarding this television. Would someone mind taking a look at this hardware info and direct to me a direction?

MSTAR SEMICONDUCTOR, INC. MSTAR ANDROID TV

SYSTEM (Android 4.4.2)
Model: MStar Android TV
Manufacturer: MStar Semiconductor, Inc.
Device: cv6a628h_international
Product: full_cv6a628h_international
Brand: MStar
Android Version: 4.4.2 (Kit Kat)
API Level: 19
Build ID: KOT49H
Fingerprint: unknown

PROCESSOR (ARMv7)
Processor: ARMv7 Processor rev 3 (v7l)
Cores: 4
Max Frequency: 1150 Mhz
Instruction Sets: armeabi-v7a, armeabi
SIMD Instructions: NEON

Thank you so much for taking some interest in this.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UjBXKk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment