Monday, March 7, 2016

Gmail not synching properly

Hi everyone,

this is probably not an issue related to the OPT, but I wanted to make sure whether other users are experiencing this as well. Since a couple of weeks ago, my Gmail is no longer properly synching my emails. Sometimes they come in in time, sometimes I have to sync manually. I already found lengthy threads on this topic in the Google support forums, so this seems to be a problem that started with a recent Gmail app update, as other users are experiencing it as well.

Are any of my fellow OPT users also experiencing this? It doesn't seem to be a general synching problem, as other apps don't seem to have an issue receiving push notifications.

Cheers!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1R2nORh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment