Tuesday, March 8, 2016

buying used g4 are any models safe from the bootloop issue?

Ok so I have currently a g3 that is pretty bad with signals so looking to upgrade...I don't want to spend a lot for the g5 until it drops in price in a year or so...so I was thinking of buying a used g4...I'm leary about the bootloop issues I've been seeing a large amount of people getting and since ill be buying a used phone idk if that'll factor with warranty...anyways I found one I want to buy and I asked the guy what the first few numbers were in the serial number and he said it was 589...that seems a bit high but I know most of the affected units were between 505-509...so do you guys think ill be safe with this phone? I really don't want to spend a lot of money on a potential paper weight...thanks in advance...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21YdIWG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment