Sunday, March 6, 2016

Black screen after SU Binary update

Hi everyone, I've searched and tried some solutions for this but the problem is the display is permanently black, not even samsung logo is displayed on bootup.

My GT-i9505 has a CWM recovery installed and a custom ROM, and today it notified me that SU Binary needs to be updated, so I updated it and it said Success, recommend to reboot, which I did.

It seemed to boot up but the display was constantly black. Manually turned it off by holding down power button, then restarted but still nothing.

I have Odin and samsung drivers etc, just not sure if I should try and flash a stock/new Custom ROM from Odin or if theres an easier way to do it (maybe someone can guide me thru the CWM recovery and be my eyes since my screen is Black?)

Please and thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RvYKw4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment