Monday, March 7, 2016

Ascend Mate 7 (MT7-T10) stuck to huawei logo only

Hi Sir/ Madam,

Good day!

i tried to install my Mt7-L10 to marshmallow but unfortunately my cp became most likely damaged. It is not booting properly instead just keep on rebooting to huawei logo only. I cannot set it now to any other boot mode aside from fastboot mode only. Can you please help me to fix it. I already send it to huawei service center but they refuse to repair it because they said it is already damaged and needs to replace mother board which is too costly. Please help me if I can still do something on it using fastboot mode. because its hard to beleive that it is a hardware problem because the unit is still recognized by the pc when I connect it.

HELP HELP PLEASEEEEEEE.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QDqxOT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment