Tuesday, March 1, 2016

TWRP System Image Backup Error

Hello all!
This is my first time posting in the G4 thread, but not my first time playing with Android. I'm normally quite adept at stuff like this, but to make sure I don't goof up my pretty new phone, I want to ask-
When I attempt to back up my System Image in TWRP (which is something new to me entirely- I've never even seen the option to back up a system image) I keep getting this error:
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p47 of='/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/LG815[numbers]/[Date]//system_image.emmc.win' bs=4194304 count=1035 process ended with ERROR: 1

I would like to try OctOS and CM13, just to see how they perform on the G4, but don't really want to unless I KNOW I can get back through a Nandroid backup.
Any ideas or opinions? Does backup of the system image even matter?

Thanks so much! Thumbs up to whoever answers my questions. :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XZ5acn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment